Tuesday, February 21, 2012

The work of a few dedicated individuals

Today I would just like to give a heads up to some of the excellent work being done in the Spirit of Truth Community.

First off can I point out that Minnesotans United for All Families has shared Grant's first video on their Facebook page and it is getting a good amount of traffic so maybe we can start having a new conversation in MN about what we want out of marriage.
I know Grant put a lot of work into these videos and I am really looking forward to the discussions that follow as we take a look at what the Bible really says (and doesn't say) about marriage.

I have been sitting next to another one of our leaders (Ben) for the past few hours as he has been enthusiastically (and quite loudly) adding, manipulating and editing pictures and videos and text fonts for a brand new home base on the webpage
I think the new homepage brings out the action based approach of SoT, and Ben's energy in this project will be deeply appreciated as we move forward in our campaign for Marriage Equality in MN. 



Check Back soon for more updates!

No comments:

Post a Comment